McHale Utility Services
Established in 2006 by Matthew McHale, McHale Utility Services LTD (MUS) has grown into a multi-disciplined environmental and construction company. We provide a wide range of construction and environmental services to infrastructure sectors including nuclear, energies, housing, utilities and transport.
What we do
The main areas of work that MUS do are:
- Specialist Environmental works – including land remediation, demolition, non-licenced contaminated land bulk removal and asbestos removal
- Environmental works – including ground investigation works, sampling and testing, contamination emergency response and enabling works
- Infrastructure support works – for major clients within in the Nuclear, Energies and utilities sectors working within a live system both on site and in the public domain.
McHale Utility Services is an infrastructure specialist, understanding stakeholders priorities enables MUS to respond to the challenges of any project while making sure we provide our clients with a consistently high quality service. We are able to offer a speedy and valued response to our clients’ emergencies and are the turn to contractor for many when unforeseen problems arise. We work in hazardous, demanding and sensitive environments and operate throughout the UK and Ireland. We have the scale, skills, resources, and expertise to deliver projects safely, to schedule and on budget.
Our self-delivery model gives our clients the assurance that we can provide a safe, reliable and cost-effective service. We make significant investments in our plant and our people, so that we can offer a highly-skilled, experienced workforce who use modern and well-maintained equipment.
McHale Utility Services is Accredited and verified to ISO 9001 as well as Achilles UVDB. MUS also has accreditations from Constructionline and Chas to name a few. We are proud to be a member of such bodies as ARCA, the NDA and the British Safety Council. McHale Utility Services are striving towards further prestigious industry accreditations these include ISO 14001 & 18001 and Triple Bar throughout our business. We carry insurances of £10m for public liabilities and £10m employer liabilities.
Our combination of skills means we effectively offer a ‘one stop shop’ service for clients on their most complex of projects and can be on site and ready to work at the drop of a hat.
At McHale Utility Services where possible we try to promote from within our group. We actively encourage our employees to share their ideas wherever they can, whether they work on site or in an office. These ideas have been put into good use on our projects, helping us to deliver a safer and more efficient services to our clients.
Our ability to deliver projects in this way helps us build and maintain strong relationships with our clients. We work hard to develop excellent personal relationships, listening to and understanding our clients’ requirements. They and their customers are, after all, at the heart of everything we do.
Our vision and values
Our vision and values capture what we, and all our employees, stand for. They guide our decisions, actions and behaviours, they drive our performance and growth, and are apparent every day in the services we provide for our clients and their customers.
- Financial stability – a strong financial base with significant levels of liquidity, a commitment to the long term and rigorous financial management.
- A responsible business partner – the values of Matthew McHale are firmly embedded in the fabric of the business. Respect for people and communities, integrity, teamwork, value and performance.
- Always deliver – Our ‘can do’ attitude means that we aspire to deliver all of our projects Safely, on time, on budget and to a high quality.
- Continuous improvement – Innovation is integral to our success and we look to make improvements in all aspects of our work. We continuously strive to improve.
- Integrity – respect for all – We conduct business in a transparent, honest and professional manner. We act with integrity and are trusted by all of our stakeholders.